Post by Lute on Jul 1, 2018 10:42:35 GMT -5
A team is a group of characters that have bonded together through adventure. They are comrades and allies. They protect each other and strive to gain power together. They are like the Z-Fighters and Ginyu Force in the series. Your character doesn't have to be apart of a team, but if they do decide to join together with others, they can get special benefits.
FORMING A TEAM
A team has a minimum of two characters in it. It can grow up to six members maximum. To create a team, your characters have to bond with each other. The initial teammates must have completed at least two threads with each other with 5 posts or more. If a team is established already, you have to have completed two threads with any of the team's members to join it..
Your character can only be on one team at a time. Your alternate character is not allowed to be in a team with your other character.
Being on at team has a lot of great benefits you get.
- Sparring with a teammate gives a bonus of +250 bonus Power Level upon completion.
- You can share certain facilities freely with each other.
- You can partner train with another teammate. If you each spend a mastery point to train with each other at the same time, you gain an extra +250 Power Level.
- Can help each other collect dragonballs, including combining or giving each other Marks of Fate.
- When battling along side a teammate, you can use special Team Techs.
CLICK TO VIEW TEAMS