Post by Lute on Jun 29, 2018 19:40:11 GMT -5
Unlike techniques, Super Attacks allow for full customization. In DBZ each character had their own unique attacks special to them. You're able to make up yours, picking and choosing the type and effects associated with them. Follow this step by step guide when creating your Super Attacks.
STEP ONE: CHOOSE BASE
- SINGLE. Rolls two damage dice against one target and has a chance to inflict a minor effect. Costs 15 ki at Rank 1, 10 ki at Rank 2, and 5 ki at Rank 3.
- BARRAGE. Rolls three damage dice against one target. Costs 20 ki at Rank 1, 15 ki at Rank 2, and 10 ki at Rank 3.
- AREA. Rolls two damage die against one to three targets. Costs 15 ki at Rank 1, 10 ki at Rank 2, and 5 ki at Rank 3. Additional targets past the first cost 2 ki each.
STEP TWO: CHOOSE EFFECTS
Choose one major effect for single-type, barrage-type, and area-type.
- BASHING. Target has 5 ki drained.
- CHARGING. You roll two sets of damage dice with this attack and take the better set.
- DESPERATION. Add an additional damage die to the attack. But, the attack can only be used while under 50% max HP.
- PIERCING. Each 1 point of damage from this attack takes 2 points of toughness to reduce.
- SLASHING. Scores a critical hit on an accuracy roll of 85 or higher.
- SEEKING. The turn after the attack misses its target you may spend a bonus action for a 75% chance to redirect it and one other Seeking attack back at the target. A redirected attack deals direct damage in value equal l to the highest natural die roll from its damage rolls. Redirected attacks cannot inflict status effects.
- SPLASH. Area-type only. Pick a primary target and up to two secondary targets. Has a 50% chance to deal direct damage in value to the highest natural die roll to the secondary targets, even if the attack misses the primary target.
- VERSATILE. Single-type only. You can change the minor effect on this technique at-will to which ever one you want.
Choose one minor effect ONLY if the attack is a single-type
- CRIPPLE. 50% chance to Cripple target.
- FREEZE. 50% chance to Freeze target.
- IMMOBILIZE. 50% chance to Immobilize target.
- POISON. 50% chance to Poison target.
- SEAR. 50% chance to Burn target.
- SHOCK. 50% chance to Stun target.
- WOUND. 50% chance to Wound target.
The max chance to inflict with any effect is 95%.